Banners for James A. Garfield, Chester A. Arthur, Hobart B. Bigelow, and William H. Bulkeley hang over an unpaved street. One building has a marker reading "Cutler's Corner," which was at the southeast corner of Church and Chapel Streets.
View across the New Haven Green toward the Northeast. Handwritten below photo: "Temple Street. Kitchen end of the Bristol House." The Judge William Bristol House was constructed in 1803-1804 by David Hoadley, and razed to build the New Haven Free…
Trinity Lutheran Church located at 292 Orange Street was built in approximately 1870 and is an example of High Victorian Gothic. It was designed by David R. Brown who worked with Henry Austin on the New Haven City Hall project.
Exterior view of Nathan Hale School at 480 Townsend Avenue. Handwritten on reverse: "Nathan Hale School. 1926. Branch library in the basement." The school is still there, but the branch library closed in 1990.