Welcome to our Digital Collections page!
Parlor Rock Park was opened in 1879 and became one of the country's first amusement parks.
The Connecticut Postcard Collection includes about 300 postcards of of sites outside of New Haven, mostly dating from 1900-1920.
We are uploading…
Recently Added Items
The original Umbrella Tree, a Cedar of Lebanon, was knocked down by a storm in the 1950's.
A view of the old town hall in Woodbury, erected in 1846.
Built in 1801, this is the First Congregational Church's third meetinghouse.